Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tomorrow's journey begins today... (Read Time: 2 min.)

It's finally time for me to suck it up and deal... My body can't handle the sugar, caffeine, and dairy.  After way too many stomach aches, headaches, body aches, sinus congestion, and mucus of all colors, I've finally come to the point that I've come to before: I choose radiant, glorious health over wonderful, delicious foods and beverages.

I was listening to someone on Hay House radio today who said that sugar has a similarly addictive effect as cocaine... and you know what?  She's right.  I have a little bit of sugar and, before long, I want more and more and more.  I never feel hungry enough.  So, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my night of sugar and dairy (I've already had my cup of coffee for today) and brace myself (lots of prayer and meditation) for tomorrow's journey.

Tomorrow's journey starts today.  Isn't that always how it goes?

Bare with me as I go through MAJOR withdrawal.  I'm bracing myself for it...

1 comment:

The latest from Slideshare...