Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Body Ecology Day #2 (Read Time: 2 min.)

Body Ecology Day #2 recap- so I had no energy to wake up bright and early and workout since I went to bed around 1 am.  Good news: I slept in until 8 am and got more sleep than I've gotten in a LONG time.  Bad news: No Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper workout.

I"m ending today feeling much better than I expected.  It's Day 3 without coffee and, so far, no withdrawal headaches.  I'm a little constipated (that's what happens when there's no sugar or syrup or beans in the diet) but, other than that, things are working out.  I'm eating higher protein, lower carbs, and I'm combining my food properly so I don't feel bloated.

Day 3 is next... I'm low on energy and high on hope.  I've known this was my path for at least a year and I'm so thankful to finally be on it... really on it.  Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest from Slideshare...