Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Body Ecology Day 1 (Read Time: 2 min.)

So I'm back on Body Ecology... modified.  I've kept a few of my favorites: hot chocolate, turkey bacon, and white potatoes (namely tator tots for big breakfast on Saturday and Sunday).  I feel good on Day 1. 

It's been the usual: I woke up, had 32 oz water, warm lemon water, my vitality supergreens drink (w/ cocoa biotic and potent proteins), had my 1 probiotic pill (filled with live cultures) and my regular vitamins. 

An hour or so later, I had 4 egg whites, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 10  baby carrots, and hot chocolate with marshmallows.

A few hours after that, I had 4 ounces of chickren breast.

An hour before dinner, I had hot chocolate again plus 6 ounces of ground turkey.  Dinner was quinoa and broccoli. 

Total calories: 1,653
41% Carbs, 30% Protein, 29% Fat

Not bad.  I'd like to see 1,400 calories tomorrow... But I feel full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest from Slideshare...