Saturday, January 14, 2012

Body Ecology Days 4 & 5 (Read Time: 3 min.)

So I'm combining Days 4 & 5 because they were basically a bust.  Yesterday didn't work because I hadn't done groceries and today didn't work because tomorrow's my birthday and I gave myself permission to have cake, real cake... so needless to say I'm at my maintenance calories today.

So what's next?

Well, tomorrow's my 34th birthday and the best way I can enter tomorrow is to be on Body Ecology- 98% Body Ecology - meaning no gluten free cookies or snacks, no hot chocolate (though I adore it) just apples or blueberries for fruit, and my splurge factor of turkey bacon and peppermint tea sweetened with stevia. 

It's time crunch time now.  I have 23 days left of nutrition (21 days left of workout time) and I've got 78,000 more calories to burn.  I don't have even one day to play with so I'm going to use every moment to its full advantage. 

In the meantime, in celebration of my birthday today, I thoroughly enjoyed pizza, cake, and gummi lifesavers:)  Yum!

So tomorrow I'll start with Body Ecology Day 1 as the post title.  One thing about me: I don't give up. 

Tomorrow is another day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest from Slideshare...