Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1 Body Ecology (Read Time: 2 min.)

I woke up pretty sick this morning... and there came my 'Aha' moment.  Something had to change.  I'd been postponing getting back on Body Ecology and here was the moment.  As I lay on the couch doubled over in pain, I knew exactly what I had to do so I hobbled upstairs to the kitchen, warmed up some water, squeezed half a lemon into the cup, guzzled it, and went back to bed.  There began Body Ecology Day #1.

I've scoured the internet for blogs on those who've done Body Ecology and what I've found isn't thrilling.  People say they're doing Body Ecology but they don't get much further than that.  So, for all of you considering Body Ecology, I'm going to get down to the details so you know what to expect.

On Day #1:
  • I've consumed approximately 1,200 calories (30% Fat, 20% Carbs, 50% Protein). 
  • I've modified Stage I of Body Ecology to include apples (instead of the more expensive berries which are ridiculously priced here in Utah at this time of the year) and I've added in turkey bacon (which contains some traces of sugar).  Other than that, it's strictly Body Ecology
  • I had my lemon water, vitality supergreens drink (vitality supergreens + potent proteins + cocoa biotic) followed by an apple an hour later
  • Breakfast happened an hour later around 11:30 am and I had 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 10 baby carrots and 2 slices of turkey bacon
  • Lunch happened around 4:30 pm where I had 6 oz chicken breast (with skin on it) and 2 cups of Birds Eye veggies (cauliflower, carrots, broccoli)
  • Dinner happened at 8 pm and I had 8 oz tilapia (sauteed with olive oil & seasoning), 2 cups Birds Eye veggies
  • and I'm rounding the night drinking peppermint tea with 2 packets of Stevia

There's Day #1.  My tummy's rumbling a bit but I'll get used to it soon enough.  At least there's no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest from Slideshare...